Funding Process and Form
Please follow the steps below to request funds for your club.
1. Fill out a Funding Request Form. Forms can be found in the ASB office or by downloading from this page. Once form is completed, turn it in to the Booster Club box located in the AD's office.
2. The Athletic Director will turn all requests in to the Booster Club Board for consideration. Any requests that are approved will be given to the treasurer and the AD office will notify the club. Any request not approved will be
returned to the requester (stating reason why the request was denied.)
3. A Purchase Order must be filled out for the approved item. The Purchase Order must show $ amount approved. The value of the item being purchased must match the requested funds.
4. Submit the completed Purchase Order form (and a copy) to the Athletic Director for approval.
5. The AD will give a copy of the Purchase Order to the Booster Treasurer.
6. Once the Treasurer receives the copy of the Purchase Order, it will be assumed it has been approved and OK to pay.
7. As items are received and purchase orders are fulfilled, respective school offices will notify the treasurer and payment will be issued for the approved portion.